The Skill of Managing Trust
Managing trust is a critical skill. Can we wait for trust to appear or do we need to be proactive? Trust is an essential element for employee engagement and the customer experience. Just as water is an essential element for our individual health, trust is an essential element for the health of an organization - even in a virtual world.
Provide employees with the tools and skills required to build a trust-based organization.
Attendees will learn:
- The four key elements of trust
- The skill of managing trust during and after difficult customer interactions
- How to incorporate MAGIC reactions in your email writing
- How to build trust effectively even in the virtual workplace
- How to support co-workers and sustain a MAGIC Service
- Culture while being a part of a virtual team
Interactive 75-minute webinar